What Are the Quality Advantages of Hooked End Steel Fiber?
Ⅰ. About the hooked end steel fiber
Hook-end steel fiber is a new and high-performance steel fiber variety. The design method of the mix ratio of the hook-end steel fiber road is basically the same as that of ordinary concrete. The hook-end steel fiber is a high-performance steel fiber, which can improve the impact resistance, fatigue resistance and impermeability of concrete. Because of its high tensile strength, good toughness, and low price, the hook end steel fiber is often used as a substitute for the row steel fiber. Hook-end steel fibers are widely used in bridges, tunnels, airports, ports, railway sleepers, etc.
Ⅱ. The quality advantages of the hooked end steel fiber
1. The hooked end steel fiber shall be constructed on site according to the technical specifications to ensure the construction quality and avoid the danger caused by uneven settlement of the floor.
2. When the anchor bolts of the upper equipment are installed, they will not touch the steel bars like the traditional steel floor. At the same time, due to the good integrity of the steel fiber concrete floor, the phenomenon of swelling, loosening of bolts, and cracking of traditional reinforced concrete floors will not occur for long-term use.
3. The use of hook-end steel fiber has no corrosion problems. Concrete will peel off due to the rust and swelling of the steel bars. This is not the case for steel fiber concrete, because the cross-section of each steel fiber is very small.
4. Improve construction safety: there will be no safety problems that may occur in the construction of various steel bars.
Ⅲ. Advantages of hooked end steel fiber for concrete
Compared with other types of steel fiber, the hook-end steel fiber for concrete has the following advantages:
1. The influence coefficient of the tensile strength of the hook-end steel fiber for concrete is 0.738, which is 10-30% higher than other types.
2. The influence coefficient of the flexural strength of the hook-end steel fiber for concrete is 0.62, which is 10-35% higher than that of other types.
3. The bond coefficient of the hook-end steel fiber for concrete is 0.68, which is 20-50% higher than other types.
4. Economic advantages. Under the same strength, the amount of concrete can be reduced by 30-50%, part of the steel can be replaced or the diameter of the steel can be reduced by 1-2mm, and the construction period can be shortened by more than 25%. Steel fiber concrete is especially suitable for larger projects that require continuous and rapid concrete pouring. It can be mixed and constructed like ordinary concrete without additional equipment. So the steel fiber manufacturer prefers to choose it.
Steel fiber is a short steel fiber used to enhance the strength and load-bearing performance of concrete. According to the production process, it can be divided into cutting type, shearing type and melting type. The cold drawn steel fiber produced by our company is one of the most widely used steel fibers, with high tensile strength (greater than 1150MPa).
Loose Hooked End Steel Fiber
- SDS-05030 0.50mm Diameter 30mm Length Hooked End Steel Fiber
- SDS-05530 0.55mm Diameter 30mm Length Hooked End Steel Fiber
- SDS-05035 0.50mm Diameter 35mm Length Hooked End Steel Fiber
- SDS-05535 0.55mm Diameter 35mm Length Hooked End Steel Fiber
- SDS-07535 0.75mm Diameter 35mm Length Hooked End Steel Fiber
- SDS-07560 0.75mm Diameter 60mm Length Hooked End Steel Fiber
- SDS-09060 0.90mm Diameter 60mm Length Hooked End Steel Fiber
Micro Copper Coated Steel Fiber
Glued Hooked End Steel Fiber
- SDS-05030 0.50mm Diameter 30mm Length Glued Steel Fiber
- SDS-05530 0.55mm Diameter 30mm Length Glued Steel Fiber
- SDS-05035 0.50mm Diameter 35mm Length Glued Steel Fiber
- SDS-05535 0.55mm Diameter 35mm Length Glued Steel Fiber
- SDS-07550 0.75mm Diameter 50mm Length Glued Steel Fiber
- SDS-07560 0.75mm Diameter 60mm Length Glued Steel Fiber
- SDS-09060 0.90mm Diameter 60mm Length Glued Steel Fiber